Employers pay millions of dollars each year on lost productivity and healthcare caused by long work hours behind a computer and work stress. International Spa Association (ISPA) reports that a quarter of all American adults have had at least one visit to a spa. Reasons for their visits: stress reduction, soothing sore joints and muscles, improving skin condition, and simply feeling better about oneself. Why are we not surprised by the result of this survey? As professionals we experience the effect of our treatments every day. Massage benefits can translate into better physical and mental health for your employee, improved quality of sleep, and reduced stress levels, which reflects in fewer sick days. Facial treatments improve self esteem, which leads to a more successful professional and personal life.
- Reduced medical and disability costs
- Improved employee productivity
- Increased employee morale
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
- Competitive edge in hiring
- Decreased stress
- Improved overall health
- Relieved muscle pain and headache
- Improved thinking and concentration
- Improved self esteem
Spa Wellness Program
Our wellness program is provided at our Palo Alto location. We work with companies of all sizes. Especially for startups and smaller companies, who are competing with benefit programs of the larger Bay Area companies we developed the “pay as they go” co-pay plan. With this plan the company and individual employees split the cost on an as they go basis, which means that your company only gets billed for the actual appointment co-pay cost.
How does our Spa Wellness Program work?
- The employee pays their share upon completion of the service.
- The employer decides how much co-pay % it offers to its employees.
- We require the employer to notify Forest Spa Boutique of any change in credit card information as well as any change in address.
- We require employees to give us 24 hour advance notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- All appointments must be guaranteed against late cancellation/rescheduling with a credit card.
- The employee is responsible for 50% of the booked service's list price regardless the reason for cancellation. The employee's credit card will not be billed unless their vacated appointment goes unfilled. We do our best to fill these openings because we rather have another guest to take their place than charge them for a cancellation.
- We automatically charge the employer's credit card once per month.
- Gratuity can be shared between the employer and the employee or be employee's responsibility.
- Individual wellness plans are not transferable.
- The employer needs to provide proof employment.
- The employer can make a selection of services they want offer to their employees from the list available services.
Why choose Forest Spa Boutique for your corporate wellness program?
Simply because we are excellent at what we do! We enjoy taking the stress. Forest Spa Boutiques selects their staff carefully for their skills, talent, knowledge, hospitality and passion. Each staff member undergoes an in-house trainings and participates yearly in continuous education. At Forest Spa Boutique we understand that you only want the best for your employees and truly care about their wellbeing.
Contact Forest Spa Boutique now
To create a corporate wellness program specific to your company needs or for questions about our program, please contact Bianca de Jong by email or phone.